Staging

What Is Staging?

Staging is the process of preparing any home for sale, regardless of price, condition or location, by creating a visually appealing space. Carriage House Staging & Design works with home owners to improve or completely redesign the existing space of their home to captivate potential buyers and increase the market value of their property.

Why Does Staging Work?

Because First Impressions Are Critical. The first impression a home conveys to a buyer is the single most important element in their decision-making process. Buyers typically make their purchasing decisions within minutes of entering a home. Having only one opportunity to make a favorable first impression, sellers can benefit from professional guidance when preparing their homes for sale. With the assistance of Carriage House Staging & Design, your home can make a distinct first impression on potential buyers.

Because Staging Is An Investment… in getting your house sold. The investment in staging is ALWAYS less than a price reduction.

Statistics show that professionally staged homes sell, on average, 17% higher than homes that are not staged.

In 2016 Colorado Spring’s housing market shifted into what is known as a “seller’s market”.  In order to receive full price offers homes still need to stand out and look their absolute best.  A professionally staged home will increase interest, make your home more competitive and bring in greater traffic that could result in a bidding war!

STAGING FACTS HOME OWNERS SHOULD KNOW:

A Staged Home will look better than competing homes for sale in your local market, allowing you to sell faster and/or for more money.

Only 10% of buyers can actually visualize the potential your home has. That leaves the other 90% unable to look past clutter, paint colors, dirt and any other imperfections.

Staged Homes are recognized by other real estate agents as properties ready to sell. They will be more likely to show your home to potential buyers.

Staged Homes are recognized by buyers as the best properties to see which increases your visibility and showings.

According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home’s asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10%.

Staged homes spent 83% less time on the market than non-staged homes. (HomeGain.com)

A Coldwell Banker survey of 2,800 properties revealed staged homes sell in 1/2 the time of non-staged homes

Sellers who spent $500 on staging recovered over 343% of the cost when they sold their home.


Benefits to Professional Resale Staging:

Your Profit Will Be Higher

According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1 and 3 percent of the home’s asking price, which generates a Return Of Investment (ROI) of 8 to 10 percent.           

Your Home Will Sell Faster

Staged homes sell 73% faster, on average, than non-staged homes.  

Professional Stagers are Visionaries Working to Help You Earn Top Dollar

Fact: Only 10% of buyers have the ability to visualize a home’s potential and see it as a home they could make their own.  Without de-cluttering, de-personalizing and having your home professionally staged to appeal to the majority of buyers, you could lose the interest of 90% of buyers.                                           

Professional Photos Taken After Staging Lead to More Interest and More Showings

Fact: 9 out of 10 buyers are previewing homes on the Internet

The Cost of Staging is ALWAYS Less Than Your First Price Reduction

Studies show that the longer your home stays on the market, the lowest your selling price will become.  Home prices can decline 1% every month the home is on the market.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s